TransQuip offers a comprehensive choice of manway gaskets styles and materials for all applications, including the industries leading brands. For customers experiencing problems with Non Accident Releases (NARs) and in particular, issues with over-torquing, TransQuip offer Parker's SureTorque Manway Gasket.
Whatever your needs - Please contact TransQuip regarding your requirements.
- White Buna N
Other Product Lines:
- Food Grade Gaskets
- TealonTM E Series of Materials
- Durlon® Manufacturer of Durlon Railcar Gasket
- Garlock® – includes Blue-Gard® & Gylon® Materials
- Gore® GR
- Flexitallic Sigma
The Parker Surtorque manway gasket, utilizes a 1/8" thick stainless steel ring as both a torque limiter and as the primary seal. A choice of EPDM, BUNA or VITON (A, B or F) elastomers are then chemically bonded and engineered (dual-bead)to provide vapor-tight sealing.
- These gaskets do not require re-torquing.
- In testing these gaskets underwent over 30 cycles without loss of seal and less than 3 ft-lbs of torque.